Senior Engagement Manager
ITS Partners is a 30-year-old firm that has a personality of a 5-year-old technology startup. Our diverse team, 80+ strong, is united by a single mission: to help IT break free of the mundane. Whether in our Grand Rapids HQ, onsite with customers, or remote from a location of your choosing, we work hard to help make core IT Management functions productive for businesses every single day.
How your superpowers will be used:
The Senior Engagement Manager (Sr. EM) is a critical role in the lifecycle of
engagements at ITS. The Sr. EM will be the main point of contact for orchestrating
the delivery of the ServiceNow engagements through their abilities to establish and
maintain customer relationships. One of the primary functions of the Sr. EM is to
fosters a positive customer experience through regular customer and team
communication and collaboration. The Sr. EM is responsible for proactively
monitoring project milestones and reporting on the overall status and needs of the
engagement (including resources, schedule, scope and risk) to internal and external
A Day in the life of an Engagement Manager at ITS Partners:
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the engagement duration and act as the main point of contact between client, ITS and our partners for Workshops and ServiceNow Implementations focused on one or more simultaneous workstreams per customer
- Ensure the services we deliver conforms to what has been contractually agreed upon and monitor the delivery of services against the agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget.
- Manage resource planning and identify resource performance issues.
- Manage the financial aspects of the contract (when and what to bill, time vs budget, etc.)
- Main point of contact when issues arise and are escalated within the engagement and manages any dispute or conflict.
- Manage reporting internally on project performance (service delivery, progress, budget, issues, risks, etc.)
- Assist key members of implementation project teams in identifying and mitigating engagement roadblocks
- Interact with customer business and technical team members in person and via remote meetings.
- Solve project and people challenges across multiple complex projects at a time.
- Prepare key client facing and internal project documentation.
- Drive continuous improvements to increase delivery efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with technical team and sales team to develop and enhance delivery methodologies.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within our customers
- Provide peer mentoring to other Senior Engagement Managers, and mentoring to Engagement Managers and Associate Engagement Managers
Superpowers we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience as an Engagement Manager/Project Manager/Delivery Lead on professional services engagements in client environments.
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills), tact, succinct, professionalism, able to speak to multiple levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve processes to create efficiencies in delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly solve problems.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- BS/BA in Business or similar field or 3-5 years of experience as an Engagement Manager/Project Manager/Delivery Lead
- Project management experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
- Demonstrated consulting aptitude (understanding of business drivers behind technology, problem solver, attention to detail, resourcefulness, not afraid to ask questions, etc.)
- ITIL experience or certification preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Scrum Master or Agile Certification
- ServiceNow CSA preferred
Superpowers that are nice to have:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ITS Partners, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer