Business Process Consultant
ITS Partners is a 30-year-old firm that has a personality of a 5-year-old technology startup. Our diverse team, 80+ strong, is united by a single mission: to help IT break free of the mundane. Whether in our Grand Rapids HQ, onsite with customers, or remote from a location of your choosing, we work hard to help make core IT Management functions productive for businesses every single day.
How your superpowers will be used:
The Business Process Consultant (BPC) works directly with consultants and clients daily. Define client business and technical requirements to form a solution based on ITS Partners offerings. The BPC conducts Assessments workshops with Technical consultants to identify customers’ requirements. BPC’s work with customers to present, educate and persuade clients on best practices, as it pertains their environment. Collaborate with internal and client team members to achieve project goals. Attend and contribute to discussions within workshops, meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently.
A Day in the life of a Business Process Consultant at ITS Partners:
- Conduct assessments workshops with Technical Consultants to identify customers’ requirements.
- Work with customers to present, educate and persuade clients on best practices, as it pertains their environment.
- Collaborate with internal and client team members to achieve project goals.
- Attend and contribute to discussions within workshops, meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently.
- Building visual roadmaps with a variety of customers.
- Working virtually in the comfort of your own home next to your dog, or your cat...whatever you prefer.
Superpowers we are looking for:
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proven experience in driving process improvement recommendations in a services environment
- Actively participate in industry collectives and is a contributor to the security community
- Agile Scrum experience (certification a bonus)
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- 4-yr degree in Computer Science or related field, or similar years of experience
- 2-5 years of work experience
- CSA- Certified System Administrator Certification from ServiceNow
- CIS- Certified Implementation Specialist
Superpowers that are nice to have:
- Professional services experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- SAM-P Certified
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com today!
ITS Partners, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer